Goldfields Libraries provide library services to individuals who are unable to visit the library themselves and to institutions.
Who is eligible?
- People who are ill, frail or have a disability, on a temporary or permanent basis
- Those who live in residential or special accommodation homes
- People who have been in hospital
- Full time carers
The Home Library Service offers:
- Regular deliveries of fiction and non-fiction books, large print books, talking books, DVDs, magazines
- Temporary deliveries after hospitalisation
- Bulk Loans – regular book deliveries can be arranged for nursing homes
- Please note that these services are provided by selected Goldfields Libraries
If you require the Home Library Service or know someone who does, please contact Housebound Services for more information.
Phone: 03 5449 2790