Inter Library Loan Charges, Fees and Conditions
- Inter library loans from Victorian Public Libraries cost $3.00
- Inter library loans from the Victorian State Library cost $3.00 and must be read in the library
- Inter library loans from Interstate Public Libraries cost $15.00, which includes postage
- Inter library loans from University and Special Libraries including The National Library of Australia start at $16.50, plus $10.00 postage
- Items returned after the due date incur a fine of $1.00 per day, per item
- Items ordered but not collected will still be charged the inter library loan fee. Please let the library know ASAP if you change your mind about an inter library loan.
Fees and charges for inter library loans are payable on collection of the item.